South Australian Community Groups and Clubs Benefit from the Locality List
everything4web works with South Austalian communities and business groups to create on-line searchable business and community directories to help members of the local communities connect with local community clubs and groups , local stores, service industries, entertainment, leisure activities, and more. We call them Locality Lists.
We believe that local communities work best when community members work and play together.
Enjoying local community, recreation and sport activities helps the community to form closer relationships and ensures the survival of local community clubs and groups to the benefit of all. Additionally, in this time of expensive travel, taking your recreation and sport locally and buying locally (i.e. travelling less) can provide a cost saving bigger than many fuel discounts! (See www.saveonfuel.com.au)
Complimentary entries in the Locality Lists
Community groups and clubs benefit because they get a complimentary logo entry with 4 pages and 2 images per page. (Conditions Apply).
For example click here to see the Enfield Gem and Mineral Club entry or do a keyword search for "Club" to see more)
- This listing type allows site visitors to e-mail the club or click through to their website, as well as being fully editable by the club like all of our listings.
- The listing helps community clubs and groups provide added value for their members.
- The clubs and groups benefit from extra interest and gain club members who find them on the Locality Lists.
- Additionally everything4web provides a web address so the listing works as as a free, editable mini-website for the club or group that does not have one.
- everything4web’s on-line business and community directories are searchable in many ways, and each listing is also independently searchable via Web Search Engines so people can easily find local community clubs and groups.
How to get a complimentary mini-website of listings for your club
- Choose the Add Button above and enter your local community club or group details and create your first listing. (This will be a standard listing)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you have added your listing, providing brief information about your local community club or group and request the "mini-website" of enhanced listings.
- If your local community club or group is eligible (most are, but conditions apply) we will proceed immediately.
- We will create the FREE extra enhanced listings with your assistance.
- We will also allocate a web address with your assistance of the form "www.clubname.infopage.com.au".
- You will then be able to add your club logo, enhance the page contents and add up to 2 photos/images per page.
- Assistance and advice is available as you learn how to maintain your pages.
- We encourage you to add information about your current activities regularly and use the "mini-website" as a contact point with your members.
- Note: newly edited pages are moved to the top of the "New" list. See the New Button above.
- Now it is over to you! We look forward to receiving your request!
everything4web is a South Australian company that specialises in Internet applications – WebSites, WebShops, WebCatalogues, Extranets, Custom web applications, etc.
Phone: 08 8369 1344
Fax: 08 8369 1301